I fish the Matagorda Bay Complex from Sargent to Pass Cavallo including East and West Matagorda Bays, the Colorado River and the surf when conditions allow. Fishing trips typically depart from Matagorda Harbor.
Included in the trip:
- Rods and reels for drift/boat fishing trips(if needed).
- Artificial lures.
- All terminal tackle.
- Ice and coolers for your food, drinks and catch while on the boat.
- Cleaning and packaging your catch for the trip home.
Things you need to bring with you:
- A valid Texas fishing license and saltwater stamp.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Waders, wading shoes, rod and reel and other personal wading gear if you plan to wade fish.
- Food and drinks.
- A cooler to take your catch home in.
$600 for 1-3 people, $100 per person above 3. Fishing trips average 6-8 hours. Half day and afternoon trips may be available depending upon the time of year, please call to check availability.
The cost of live bait is in addition to the price of the charter.
Bird watching and sightseeing trips are available.
Kayak ferrying/mothership services are available.
Please call to discuss details and pricing.
A $150 deposit reserves your date. Cancellations by the customer with less than 72 hours notice will result in loss of the deposit. Every effort will be made to re-book cancellations.
Lodging is available, please ask for details.