I fish the Matagorda Bay Complex from Sargent to Pass Cavallo including East and West Matagorda Bays, the Colorado River and the surf when conditions allow. Fishing trips depart from Matagorda Harbor.
Included in the trip:
- Rods and reels for drift/boat fishing trips(if needed).
- Artificial lures.
- All terminal tackle.
- Ice and coolers for your food, drinks and catch while on the boat.
- Cleaning and packaging your catch for the trip home.
Things you need to bring with you:
- A valid Texas fishing license and saltwater stamp.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Waders, wading shoes, rod and reel and other personal wading gear if you plan to wade fish.
- Food and drinks.
- A cooler to take your catch home in.
$700 for 1-3 people, $100 per additional person if you have more than 3 people in your group. That includes all bait, tackle, fuel, fish cleaning, etc. My price is a turn key price, no hidden extras to worry about.
Bird watching, dolphin watching and sightseeing trips are available. Please call me to discuss what you would like to do and I'll give you a price.
A $200 deposit reserves your date. Cancellations by the customer with less than 72 hours notice will result in loss of the deposit.
Lodging is available, please ask for details.